A day in the life...

The exchange rate here is pretty horrible. Prices are high as if value was low, but instead, I'm losing money when I trade in my USD! :-(
Food is outrageously expensive, but on the upside, I will probably eat healthier by preparing more food at home.
We made a beef ravioli with spinach and onions in tomato sauce, yum. The knives at the hostel are dull, like the knife Aron Ralston used to cut his arm off in that awful movie...
I went to school today to take a look around and felt like I was going back in time. I feel like I haven't seen anybody my age anywhere! Except some parents walking their kids to school this morning. I can't wait to see what this incoming class of graduate physiotherapy students looks like.
We walked around the Rundle Mall yesterday, it's a shopping street like 3rd Promenade but missing all the people... Phil reminded me that unlike the rest of the world, Australia is relatively unpopulated. Maybe it's more active on a weekend night?
There's a great Chinatown though, with Asian markets and boba tea shops, and yesterday there were Chinese dragon dancers to celebrate Chinese New Year!
That's all so far, it's a pretty quiet town. There is a square in the center of town with wide open spaces, statues and flags waving. It reminds me of Brasilia, capital of Brasil. It's 8 o'clock at night the sun is still blazing, and it's 31 degrees celcius out there...