I passed!

For any and all of you who are attempting something bigger than yourself…



Go for your dreams! Have faith! Take the leap!
It took me five years to do this, and it all started with a bunch of science classes.

There is nothing as important as fulfilling your personal destiny.
What is it that you want to look back on your life from your deathbed?
What do you want to be known for?
How do you want your children to remember you?

Those first steps can be very scary.

But some of us are very lucky that we even have the opportunity to do such things.
I did this for the women I met in Brasilia who were striving just to keep food on the table for their children, for mothers who I met who looked at me with incredulous eyes as I said I was 28 (at the time, lol!), no husband, no kids, and traveling the world for fun. Some might have thought me truly crazy, but the impression I got was that some would do it if they could.

This is for all the little kids I’ve met who have the strength and the will to better their situations, but don’t have the same opportunities. It’s for all the people who I will treat- I want you all to get better! I’ll do my best to stay on top of my game.

Now I have more challenges to meet- India, my first stop.
I’ll post more info once I start solidifying the itinerary…

Labels: ,